> Interactive Whiteboard > Infrared Interactive Whiteboard
INTECH IWB® TRE series
Infrared transmitters and receivers are linked to a USB main board and fixed inside rigid aluminum frames, forming a square scanning infrared ray net on the surface when connected to a computer by USB cable. When a finger or other non-transparent object touches on the surface, this touching point’s coordinate (x, y) is immediately transmit to the main board and forms a corresponding PC operation.
Meanwhile, the panel itself is free of technology, guaranteeing longer life time than any other types of interactive whiteboards.
Why INTECH IWB®?
- Finger touch, no need for electrical pens
- 100% positioning accuracy
- Four-point calibration and auto keystone projection correction
- Swift responding speed without delay: first dot 25m/s, continuous 12m/s
- Plug&Play, true interactivity without driver
- USB connection, no need for external power supply
- Multitouch gestures to increase ease and fun
- Optional surface available for dry-erase writing feature
- Main board with built-in memory stick (optional)
- Various sizes/Customization available from 60” to 110”
All INTECH IWB® products come with Intech Easy Draw software，and are all compatible with any third party software.
Specifications & Model List
Please click on files below to download.
INTECH IWB® TRE series combines high-precision infrared sensors and outstanding finger-touch technology together.
Infrared Interactive Whiteboard
,Interactive Whiteboard Resources
,interactive whiteboard software
Infrared Interactive Whiteboard,Infrared Touch Screen,Infrared Touch Frame,Infrared Touch Technology,Educational Whiteboards,IR interactive whiteboard,IR whiteboard